Course Procedures (Updated 4/11/22)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following will begin on Monday, April 11, 2022:
- Both Golf Courses will be open from 8:00 am until Sunset everyday (Learning Course closed Mondays).
- We are now charging In-Season Rates. The Learning Course is still FREE to walk for Franklin County Residents.
- Golf cart rentals will be available to rent (weather permitting). Call the Pro Shop for availability.
- We are now taking tee times on the Championship Course. These can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- All players are required to check in before play on both courses. No exceptions.
- Pull carts are available for rent.
- The driving range is now open. It will close at 5pm Sunday evenings (4pm last bucket sold), and reopen at 12pm Mondays. This allows us to pick all the balls and mow. At the current time, we will be MATS only until further notice.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and snacks will be available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Rental clubs are available.
- On-course restrooms are still closed. Please use restrooms by the golf shop.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362022-04-11 12:52:52Course Procedures- Updated 4/11/22