Course Procedures (Updated 5/10/23)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following course procedures apply starting on Friday, May 12:
- Both Golf Courses will be open from 7:00 am-Sunset. The Learning Course will be closed on Mondays for maintenance.
- We will be charging “In-Season Rates”. The Learning Course is still FREE to walk for Franklin County Residents. Our In-Season Rates can be found on the “Rates & Fees” section of our website.
- We are renting carts on the Championship Course. Cart rules will be determined by the weather and turf conditions. Please call the golf shop for daily cart rules.
- Carts will be rented on the Learning Course on a first come, first serve basis (weather permitting). Due to Championship Course demand, there will be days where we will have a limited amount of carts available for the Learning Course. Please call the golf shop for updates.
- We are taking tee times on the Championship Course. These can be made up to one week in advance. The Learning Course is first-come, first-serve.
- Pull carts are available for rent on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The driving range is open, weather permitting. It will be “Mats Only” until turf conditions firm up. The driving range closes at 5:00pm on Sundays and re-opens at Noon on Mondays (maintenance).
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, snacks, and hot dogs are available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Rental clubs are available.
- On-course restrooms are now open.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362023-05-10 12:09:57Course Procedures- Updated 5/10/23