Course Procedures (Updated 11/18/22)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following course procedures apply starting on Friday, November 18:
- Both Golf Courses will be open from 8:30 am until Sunset everyday.
- We are now charging Off-Season Rates. The Learning Course is still FREE to walk for Franklin County Residents.
- Both golf courses are WALKING ONLY for the rest of the off-season.
- We are still taking tee times on the Championship Course. These can be made up to one week in advance.
- All players are required to check in before play on both courses. No exceptions.
- Pull carts are available for rent.
- The driving range is open. It will close at 5pm Sunday evenings (4pm last bucket sold), and reopen at 12pm Mondays. We will be Mats Only the rest of the year.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, snacks and hot dogs are available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Rental clubs are available.
- On-course restrooms are now closed for the off-season.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362022-11-18 08:45:08Course Procedures- Updated 11/18/22