https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362023-03-20 09:27:46Course Procedures- Updated 2/27/23
Course Procedures (Updated 2/27/23)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following course procedures apply starting on Wednesday, March 1:
- Both Golf Courses will be open from 8:30 am-Sunset everyday.
- We will be charging “Winter Rates”. The Learning Course is still FREE to walk for Franklin County Residents. Our Winter Rates can be found on the “Rates & Fees” section of our website.
- The Championship Course will be CART PATH ONLY, weather permitting.
- The Learning Course will be WALKING ONLY until ground conditions firm up.
- We are taking tee times on the Championship Course. These can be made up to one week in advance. The Learning Course is first-come, first-serve.
- Golf Carts- We will start renting golf carts on March 13, weather permitting. Please call the golf shop for updates closer to that date.
- Pull carts are available for rent on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- WEATHER- If we have frost, we will not be sending out the first group until the tee boxes and greens have defrosted.
- The driving range will open on March 13, weather permitting. Please call the golf shop for updates closer to that date. Once open, it will be “Mats Only” until turf conditions firm up.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and snacks are available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Rental clubs are available.
- On-course restrooms are still closed.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.