Course Procedures (Updated 5/25/22)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following course procedures apply:
- Both Golf Courses will be open from 7:00 am until Sunset everyday (Learning Course closed Mondays).
- We are now charging In-Season Rates. The Learning Course is still FREE to walk for Franklin County Residents.
- Golf cart rentals will be available to rent (weather permitting). Call the Pro Shop for availability.
- We are now taking tee times on the Championship Course. These can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- All players are required to check in before play on both courses. No exceptions.
- Pull carts are available for rent.
- The driving range is now open. It will close at 5pm Sunday evenings (4pm last bucket sold), and reopen at 12pm Mondays. This allows us to pick all the balls and mow. The grass tees are now open (weather permitting). We are Mats Only on Mondays once the range opens at Noon.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, snacks and hot dogs are available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Rental clubs are available.
- On-course restrooms are open.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362022-05-25 11:31:15Course Procedures- Updated 5/25/22