COVID 19 Course Procedures (Updated 9/4)
**Please Read Carefully**
To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are taking the following steps to ensure golfer safety at our course:
- Golf Course will be open from 7:30 am until 8:00 pm (7 days a week). Driving Range will be open with last bucket sold at 6:30 pm.
- We will clear the golf course at 7:45 pm.
- In-Season rates will be in effect. Check-in and payment will take place on the breezeway. Masks are required at the check-in area.
- Golf Shop is closed. Soft drinks and Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at the check-in area. There is NO food being sold.
- Tee times will be in 15-minute increments. After 3:30 pm, only 9-hole tee times will be offered.
- All play will tee off the starting side.
- Groups less than four players WILL BE paired up.
- Walk-ins will be assigned the next open tee time and may be paired with others.
- We are encouraging people to ride together to ensure we have an adequate amount of carts. Single riding can be accommodated at certain times.
- We will be sterilizing riding carts and pull carts after each use.
- There will be NO rental clubs at this time.
- Rakes have been removed.
- Flacksticks should remain in the hole at ALL times. We have cut pool noodles in the holes so you don’t have to reach all the way into the cup to retrieve your ball.
- There are no water coolers or ball washers on the course.
- Practice social distancing while at the course. Allow a minimum of 6 feet of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while at the course.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please give us a call or visit our website.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362020-09-04 16:14:46COVID Details- Updated 9/4