Off-Season COVID 19 Course Procedures (Updated 12/12)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following will begin on Monday, December 14:
- Golf Course will be open from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm (7 days a week). It will be a HARD STOP at 5:00 pm.
- Golf will be FREE on both courses. It will be on a first-come, first-serve basis on both courses.
- There will be NO cart or pull cart rentals available. Both courses will be WALKING ONLY.
- The driving range will be closed until further notice.
- Soft drinks, Alcoholic beverages, and snacks will be available for purchase in the pro shop. Masks are required to be worn in the building.
- Golf balls, tees, and gloves are also available for purchase.
- All play will start on Hole #1 (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- There will be NO rental clubs at this time.
- Rakes have been removed.
- Flacksticks should remain in the hole at ALL times. We have cut pool noodles in the holes so you don’t have to reach all the way into the cup to retrieve your ball.
- There are no water coolers or ball washers on the course.
- Practice social distancing while at the course. Allow a minimum of 6 feet of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while at the course.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please give us a call or visit our website.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362020-12-12 11:14:21Off-Season COVID Details- Updated 12/12