COVID 19 Course Procedures (Updated 6/10/21)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following will begin on Friday, June 11:
**Please note: In 2021, the Learning Course will be CLOSED on Mondays for maintenance. The driving range will close at 5:00 pm on Sundays and re-open Mondays at Noon.**
- Both Golf Courses will be open from 7:00 am until Sunset (7 days a week).
- We will be charging In-Season rates. In 2021, the Learning Course is still FREE for Franklin County Residents (walking).
- We will be taking tee times for the Championship Course (up to two weeks in advance) and the Learning Course will be first come, first serve.
- Golf carts and pull carts are available for rent. Please call the golf shop for daily cart rules.
- The driving range is open. It will be Mats Only on Mondays and Tuesdays. It will be on the grass Wednesday-Sunday (weather permitting).
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, snacks, sandwiches, and hot dogs will be available for purchase in the pro shop.
- All play will start on the starting side for the week (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Rental clubs are now available.
- There are now rakes in the bunkers.
- There are now water coolers on the golf course.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362021-06-10 09:25:32Course Procedures- Updated 6/10/21