COVID 19 Course Procedures (Opening Thurs, May 21)
**Please Read Carefully**
To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are taking the following steps to ensure golfer safety at our course:
- Golf Course will be open from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm (7 days a week). Driving Range will be open with last bucket sold at 6:30 pm.
- It will be a HARD STOP at 8:00 pm. We will start to clear golf course at 7:45 pm.
- Golf Shop is closed. Soft drinks and Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at the tee.
- In-Season rates will be in effect. Check-in and payment will take place on the breezeway.
- Tee times will be in 15-minute increments. After 3:30 pm, only 9-hole tee times will be offered.
- All play will tee off the starting side.
- Groups less than four players WILL BE paired up.
- Walk-ins will be assigned the next open tee time and may be paired with others.
- We will be one rider per cart, pending availability.
- We will be sterilizing carts after each use.
- Rakes have been removed.
- Flacksticks should remain in the hole at ALL times. Observe the “gimme” rule when putting to avoid needing to take out the flagstick.
- There are no water coolers or ball washers on the course.
- Practice social distancing while at the course. Allow a minimum of 6 feet of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while at the course.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please give us a call or visit our website.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362020-05-18 08:23:05Opening Details