Off-Season COVID 19 Course Procedures (Updated 4/1/21)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following will begin on Thursday, April 1:
**Please note: In 2021, the Learning Course will be CLOSED on Mondays for maintenance. The driving range will close at 5:00 pm on Sundays and re-open Mondays at Noon.**
- Golf Course will be open from 8:00 am until Sunset (7 days a week).
- We will be charging In-Season rates. In 2021, the Learning Course is still FREE for Franklin County Residents (walking).
- We will be taking tee times for the Championship Course (up to two weeks in advance) and the Learning Course will be first come, first serve.
- Golf carts and pull carts are available for rent. Please call the golf shop for daily cart rules.
- The driving range is open. It will be mats only until we reach firmer ground conditions.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and snacks will be available for purchase in the pro shop. Masks are required to be worn in the building.
- All play will start on Hole #1 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- There will be NO rental clubs at this time.
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers.
- Flagsticks should remain in the hole at ALL times. We have cut pool noodles in the holes so you don’t have to reach into the cup to retrieve your ball.
- There are NO water coolers or ball washers on the course.
- Practice social distancing while on the course. Please allow at minimum 6ft of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while on the course.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362021-04-01 15:54:40Off-Season COVID Details- Updated 4/1/21