Course Procedures (Updated 11/1/21)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following will begin on Monday, November 1:
**Please note: In 2021, the Learning Course will be CLOSED on Mondays for maintenance. The driving range will close at 5:00 pm on Sundays and re-open Mondays at Noon.**
- Both Golf Courses will be open from 8:30 am until Sunset (7 days a week).
- We are charging Off-Season rates. In 2021, the Learning Course is still FREE for Franklin County Residents (walking).
- We are taking tee times for the Championship Course (up to two weeks in advance) and the Learning Course will be first come, first serve.
- Golf carts and pull carts are available for rent. Please call the golf shop for daily cart rules.
- The driving range is open. We have started construction on our main driving range tee. The main tee will be closed for the remainder of the season. We have set-up a temporary tee that will be available the rest of the season. Please be patient with us as we try and better the driving range tee for future use.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, snacks, and hot dogs will be available for purchase in the pro shop.
- All play will start on the starting side for the week (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Rental clubs are now available.
- There are now rakes in the bunkers.
- On-course restrooms have been closed for the season. Please use restrooms by the golf shop.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362021-11-04 14:22:39Course Procedures- Updated 11/1/21