Course Procedures (Updated 1/2/23)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following course procedures apply starting on Monday, January 2:
- Both Golf Courses will be open from 8:30 am-5:30 pm everyday.
- Both golf courses are FREE to walk in January and February.
- Both golf courses are WALKING ONLY for the rest of the off-season.
- It will be first-come, first-serve on both courses in January and February (no tee times). There will be NO back-nine starts.
- All players are required to check in before play on both courses. No exceptions.
- Pull carts are available for rent on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Temporary Tees- To ensure good course conditions in the Spring, we will have temporary tees on both courses until March. They will be outlined with white paint. Please DO NOT use regular tee boxes. Also, please fix your ball marks and divots.
- WEATHER- If we have frost, we will not be sending out the first group until the tee boxes and greens have defrosted.
- The driving range will be closed until turf conditions firm up.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and snacks are available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Rental clubs are available.
- On-course restrooms are now closed for the off-season.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362023-01-19 12:01:21Course Procedures- Updated 1/2/23