Course Procedures (Updated 11/1/23)
**Please Read Carefully**
The following course procedures apply starting on November 1:
- Both Golf Courses will be open from 8:30 am-Sunset. For early tee times, please be sure to call the pro shop to check for frost delays.
- We will be charging “Off-Season Rates”. The Learning Course is still FREE to walk for Franklin County Residents. Our Off-Season Rates can be found on the “Rates & Fees” section of our website.
- We are renting carts on the Championship Course. Cart rules will be determined by the weather and turf conditions. Please call the golf shop for daily cart rules.
- Carts will be rented on the Learning Course on a first come, first serve basis (weather permitting). Due to Championship Course demand, there will be days where we will have a limited amount of carts available for the Learning Course. Please call the golf shop for updates.
- We are taking tee times on the Championship Course. These can be made up to one week in advance. The Learning Course is first-come, first-serve.
- Pull carts are available for rent on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The driving range is open, weather permitting. It will be “Mats Only” for the remainder of the season.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, snacks, and hot dogs are available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Rental clubs are available.
- On-course restrooms are now closed.
To ensure the most up-to-date information before your round, please call the pro shop at (614) 861-3193.
https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png 0 0 Danny Sorgini https://blacklickwoodsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo2-300x300.png Danny Sorgini2020-05-18 08:20:362023-11-08 15:39:16Course Procedures- Updated 11/1/23